View Single Post
Old March 23, 2024, 08:20 AM   #6
PzGren

Quote:
I'm mainly interested in those that are still in production.
That is where our interests part. When it comes to carry guns I can very well live with any current compact or sub-compact, like a Glock 19 or cheap SIG Sauer P365 but when it comes to enjoying firearms, I am looking for the best quality and performance.

My youngest son, who is master handgunner uses a subcompact Shadow Systems as his off-duty CCW and likes it for its accuracy and quick shot recovery, another factor for him is that it is basically the same platform as his duty gun.

Let me ask you for which purpose you want to get a SIG Sauer. Range toy, truck/car gun, or CCW. I know from the other threads that you are interested also in the Beretta 92 and CZ 75 line. Those guns have the accuracy potential to shoot over 90% on the ISSF pistol target at 25m and I see the biggest limitations on practical accuracy in the sights and trigger characteristics.

I just discussed the choice of a .45 ACP pistol with a friend that shots master class in the precision game, we discussed the SIG 220S, HK Expert, HK P9S, and both agreed that for his performance level a Les Baer would be necessary to replace his long slide Les Baer after selling it for a very nice sum of money.

If you would want to know which CZ 75 clone is the best in my opinion, that is easy to answer. The Swiss Sphinx AT2000S!

Page generated in 0.02469 seconds with 7 queries