View Single Post
Old August 8, 2020, 02:35 PM   #59
FireForged

Quote:
You don't "qualify" anything after stating "I was attacked, feared for my life and had to defend myself" and "Please send BOTH police and an ambulance to this location", FireForged. Other than maybe point out evidence like the weapon the assailant used or tried to use against you and/or witnesses at the scene. You then CALL YOUR LAWYER and say nothing more until you've consulted with your attorney.

Brother.. I am speaking in a broader sense. I didnt mean to imply that a person might hold court at the scene. I assumed that went without saying.

Whether or not such a level of force was authorized by law will likely be decided formally by someone other than yourself. If the situation should develop into a legal entanglement ( such as a trial), there would undoubtedly be two opposing viewpoints.

I was merely suggesting that anyone can claim anything and the claim alone does not necessarily settle the matter. My further commentary was simply intended to say that I wish any innocent victim in such a circumstance, good luck.

Page generated in 0.02884 seconds with 8 queries