View Single Post
Old April 1, 2005, 04:09 AM   #121
LuckyInKentucky

Listen guys and girls, I'm gonna have to apologize even though I am personally not in the wrong. My little brother had been watching our house while my wife and I were on Spring Break. He told me that he got me into a fix but I thought he was joking. Some people really have a twisted sense of humour. Evidently he thought it would be funny to go around to the forums that I am a member of and post a bunch of bull using my screen name and get a kick out of the reactions.

Listen, I really apologize for his stupidity and hope you all can look past his ignorance and understand what's going on here. The last topic I posted was on March 23 in the reloading section. I was asking a question about reloading a 45-70 for maximum distance. Everything after that is in his words, but using my screen name. He came on the 24th and posted a bunch of crap over on that topic too. I have a mess to clean up!

I don't even own an SVD Dragunov, nor can I shoot half as well as he said I could. I wish I could, but that's not realistic. I've never been in the Marines. I might have joined but I am 60% deaf in my left ear due to an accident as a teenager. Again, I am terribly sorry about the troubles and hope all can understand my situation. Hell, now I have to go to Ebay with the same problem. Evidently the Jackass ordered a bunch of wholesale quantity salt shakers and toothbrushes in my name, I'm not gonna buy them! Please look past this as a simple misunderstanding. I hope that this doesn't hinder my ability to post here because I really enjoy these forums from what I have seen of them.

Page generated in 0.03518 seconds with 7 queries