View Single Post
Old October 31, 1998, 06:46 PM   #12
Rob Pincus

Okay, I'll fess up.....

One day I was holding my G30 in my off-hand. dropped the loaded mag, got distracted by the phone and started walking around the room, talking to a buddy I hadn't talked to in a while. After about ten minutes of conversation , I was sitting on the couch with the gun in my hand. I was sitting next to the mag and *remembered* unloading the gun, I casually pulled the trigger without really aiming at anything (at the time, I was working on learning how to shoot with my off hand, I would regularly sit around practicing smooth trigger pulls. So needless to saw in this thread ..B-A-N-G.. My buddy says something like "damn, do you ever stop shooting?".. so I tried to play it cool and got off the phone, then I started thinking about it... funny thing was I would've expected my ears to ring like mad after a short barreled .45 Golden sabre shot inside a room, but I had no sensation except "damn, that was stupid!"... the round went with 2 inches of the DVD player and Dolby Reciever.

If any of you ever get to go backstage at the westbury music fair, the main dressing room has a hole that measures about 9 milimeters in the wall. At least it did, for years. It was left as a tribute to an Exec. protection buddy of mine who put a .380 into it, with his client 2 feet away. He swears it was the Mustang's fault and he bought a Sig P230 for his 380, I bought the mustang from him and love to remind him that I have not had any AD's with it..(yet?)

(he kept the job for years afterward...)

Page generated in 0.03570 seconds with 7 queries