View Single Post
Old April 27, 2008, 11:40 PM   #156
Nnobby45

Quote:
...when I get home and want to have a meal and relax, the last thing I want is some gun poking me in the side while I sit, or hanging from a belt.
We all have our priorities. The last thing I want is to have my door kicked open and find myself cut off from my weapon that I just couldn't wait to take off when I got home.

Nobody need carry a weapon that pokes them in the ribs all day so they can't wait to take it off. Anybody can find a compfy arrangement if they wish.

In fact, my carry is comfortable enough so that I'm in no hurry to disarm myself when I come home.

Do I expect sudden unforseen trouble? Nope. I live in a nice neighborhood. Things like that just don't happen here.

Same as for people in my community who had their homes invaded in their nice neighborhoods where that just doesn't happen. Seems that such incidents aren't confined anymore to the bad neighborhoods.

As somebody mentioned, it's those of us who have nice homes, drive nice cars, and have Credit cards that can quickly access money from ATM's, while someone holds a gun to our loved ones' heads.

Of course, the odds are it won't be us---right?

Bottom line. If you don't want to be armed at home--don't be. No need to makes excuses to justify it.

Page generated in 0.03629 seconds with 7 queries