View Single Post
Old September 1, 2002, 08:23 AM   #11
Mal H
Staff

No ND stories from me. The little revolver is designed well to prevent it from going off if dropped if it is set up correctly. Sounds like the fellow who dropped his and it went off had the hammer uncocked over a live round.

I have the .2LR version only, but I have shot the Mag version. One of your main questions sounds like a concern about the recoil. Both of them are very controllable, neither one will hurt you, from recoil that is. The Mag models will obviously kick a lot more but not such that you would lose control of it. There is no comparison between these and a lightweight .357 Mag - none.

I wouldn't put the accuracy in the good range, but it is passable. Once you master the sights, you can keep the shots on a paper plate at 7 yds, but your aiming must be disciplined since it has such a short sight radius. As WESHOOT2 said, it is more of a contact gun if carried for SD.

Is it a fun gun? Yes. Most everyone is a little afraid of it for the first shot, but they invariably have a grin on their face and say, "that wasn't so bad" after shooting the "Noisy Cricket".

Page generated in 0.02816 seconds with 8 queries