View Single Post
Old September 1, 2002, 09:06 AM   #12
Kentucky Rifle

Mal--I bet that ".2LR version" is small! :)

Mine is so old, it says Newbury Park, Calif, on the side plate. It's a .22LR version. (which, I'm sure that fast typin' Mal MEANT to say! ) It's actually pretty accurate, with a little practice. (However, everybody is right. It's a "get off me!! gun".) I've never noticed any recoil with the .22LR. A very pretty lady member has a .22 mag version and she tells me it "jumps around a little and is very loud".
(Dark brown hair! Sure looks black in Oleg's pictures! )
I think Jim is right. My next "Mini" is going to be a "Black Widow". The "BW" just looks neat. I'll get the "conversion cylinder" and have both .22LR and .22 mag.
By the way. If the fellow who had the AD when he dropped his, and if he doesn't have the "notched safety cylinder", and will send the pistol back to NAA, they will GIVE him a new "notched" safety cylinder for free. I sent my whole pistol in and, from the parts list that NAA replaced, they could have sent me a new pistol for less money. I was ASTOUNDED at the total cost at the bottom of the page. "-0-"! Nada, Zip! Plus, it was REFINISHED!!! The little NAA's, whether Mini or Guardian are guaranteed FOREVER.

KR

Page generated in 0.02555 seconds with 8 queries