View Single Post
Old September 1, 2002, 11:34 PM   #20
DDGator

Minis are great

I have a .22 Mag with the .22LR cylinder and the oversize rubber grips. The grips add a little bulk for deep concealment purposes, but would be perfect for plinking, etc. Also, the holster grip makes it easy to hold on to and really adds to the "conversation piece" value.

I question the people who say accuracy is poor. I can keep all 5 shots inside a small size plate at 15' with ease. How much more do you want? All shots inside a full size shilloutee without trying that hard at 25'. That is 2" snubby type accuracy to me. Some people on the NAA discussion board shoot them at much greater distances.

I agree that an AD should never happen unless you either don't follow directions or do something unusual. There is no transfer bar or anything, so the hammer shouldnt sit over a live round. When carrying, the hammer rests deep inside a safety notch. If you slip while cocking, the half-cock safety will catch the hammer unless you are pulling the trigger. If you have already fired, the hammer is over an already fired casing. Something was wrong if he had an AD. He may have just loaded the gun and not put it in a safe condition, then dropped it.

Finally, NAA is a fantastic company with great service and top notch products. You can even e-mail the company President and get a response if you want to.

Get the Mini.

Page generated in 0.05716 seconds with 8 queries