View Single Post
Old September 4, 2002, 11:25 AM   #22
jmlv

I too have to agree with Jim March

as the owner of 4 of these little revolvers the BlackWidow is by far the most accurate easest to handle gun in the bunch. the 22lr cylinder is worth its weight in gold for practice and plinking, magnum cylinder for serious bisness. The fixed sight version is a bit more streamlined than the adj and the sights are big enough to use effectivly unlike the majority of these little guns. (one friend who regularly carries one of the short barreled 22 lr versions had his front sight fall off, he had the end of the barrel threaded says he'll just screw it in the perps ears and fire if he ever needs it<G>)The hardest to handle by far is the tiny 22 short version, not becouse its recoil but couse its so darned small! Its only got enough grip for 1 finger and even the recoil of a 22 short is enough to rotate it in your hand almost completely. the 22 LR vers ion is a little better in this reguard. My 4th is a pure fun gun. Its the companian BP magnum sized gun. Its a blast to shoot such a tiny cap& ball gun. I have been considering getting one of the 4" mini masters to round out the collection, perhaps some day.
MOLON LABE!

Page generated in 0.02790 seconds with 8 queries