View Single Post
Old May 3, 2008, 03:36 PM   #18
Fingers McGee

Articap. The Heritage Walker cased set w/signed & serial numbered book, is a 2nd Gen that was made in 1980-81. The 5th ed. (2007) Blue Book of Modern Black Powder Arms lists it at $1100.00 NIB. There are a number of them on the gun auction sites for less; although there is one listed with all the original packaging and shipping boxes for $1500.00. There were 1853 of the Heritage Commemoratives made.

The Cochise Commemorative 3rd Model Dragoon is a Signature Series gun made somewhere between 1997 and 2002. Blue Book lists it at $995.00 NIB. Cochise models show up on the auction sites occasionally for around that price. I don't know how many of them were actually made.

I was just looking at the Forum list and noticed that this thread has had over 1000 views. Way more than any other - except the stickey'd one and the one on "Opinion: Traditions 1851 Navy in .44 cal" - Looks like a lot of interest in Colt BP arms.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS Regulator 28564-L-TG; Rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Charter member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision see things as they are, not as they should be. Ambrose Bierce

Page generated in 0.02738 seconds with 8 queries