View Single Post
Old January 23, 2006, 03:16 PM   #18
urbanassault

Quote:
First you say the dogs are totally trustworthy, then preach about how they will continue to attack an intruder even when maced.
No you know nothing about the history of the attacking dog. It was treated very poorly and malnurished. My dogs never attacked anybody.

Quote:
I was not speaking of any sort of media perception, but my own experience around such breeds, as well as the obvious observation that truly well tempered dogs almost never attack, even when very poorly treated.
Youve been attacked by one? Your family has? Ive been attacked my a jack russel terrier and a chow, both family dogs, just stereotyping one kind of dog is VERY narrow minded and it seems to have little validity except that they were ONCE bred for fighting and thus are very powerfull. Youre views are very stereotypical.

Quote:
You know, this is a little like some gun debates. Pundits insisting that no gun is any more dangerous than any other, even in the face of the statistics of self-inflicted injuries come in.
That is the same idea, so are you suggesting some guns are dangerous and some are not? Maybe you should read a gun safety manual or take some classes, also a very ignorant statement. So a AR-15 is more likely to kill people than a revolver because the military uses it (similar gun) to kill people? More people are killed by some saturday night special or a glock than AR's.

Every thing you have said is stereotypical and somewhat hypocritical, I really think you should get rid of your guns and everybody elses around you because somebody does have the chance of getting killed by one, its just a fact that guns kill people, kinda like pitbulls. And you mentioned you had a German Shepherd, talk about a dog with a bad rap. Think about what you say before you hurt yourself or say something so ignorant.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Page generated in 0.02250 seconds with 8 queries