View Single Post
Old March 2, 2002, 05:58 PM   #22
grunewaj

I just thought I'd echo Redneck2's comments. I have a Hornady LnL AP and I think it is by far the best press for the money. It's less expensive than the Dillon 550 and is autoprogressive like the Dillon 650. The only disadvantage the LnL AP has to the 650 is that you can't get a shell loader for it.

Hornady also has an extra cost micrometer powder metering insert that is super handy. I don't know how people do without them. It allows you to dial in a charge weight rather than fiddling with screw adjustments.

I've had excelent service from Hornady and the press is rock solid. It's well worth a look.

Jim
The government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office. Their principal device to that end is to search out groups who pant and pine for something they can't get and to promise to give it to them. Nine times out of ten, that promise is worth nothing. The tenth time is made good by looting A to satisfy B. In other words, government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods.

-- H. L. Mencken

Page generated in 0.02592 seconds with 8 queries