View Single Post
Old July 9, 2002, 12:21 PM   #16
Blackhawk

Spirex288,
Quote:
I checked out the KTOG boards and it seemed to me that the P32 needs "tweaking" before it is fully reliable. Any truth to that? I'm looking for an out of the box shooter. No "fluff and buff".
New P-32 a few months ago, SN 72xxx. No tweaking done, and no F&B needed at all. 100% reliable out of the box.

However, I did do two things to it. I spent about 10 minutes supergluing a small piece of eraser to the grip behind the trigger to take up most of the trigger overtravel after it releases the hammer. I just "don't like" overtravel, but I'm weird.

Secondly, I used a piece of 400 grit wet/dry sandpaper to dull the checkering on the grip a little because the points were too sharp for extended use comfort. No big deal.

Result: from 50 feet, I can confidently and consistently get POA=POI "between the eyes." That amazes onlookers because they "know" a gun that small with that short a sight radius isn't good for hitting anything more than 10 feet away. Then I show them how to do it, and they get about as excited about the P-32 as a 16 yo with his first car -- one that he wanted....

Page generated in 0.02403 seconds with 8 queries