View Single Post
Old July 9, 2002, 03:04 PM   #22
teombe

Quote:
Nonsense!
You've gotta be kidding me. I'm not saying that KT has a 90% return rate or something, but you gotta admit, the P32s have had many more problems that required returns than the Guardian has. If you think I'm dilusional, do a search on this board for 'Guardian problems', and compare it to a search on 'P32 problems', and you'll see a 10-1 ratio there. Do you really believe that 10X more people on this board own Kel-Tec P32s than Guardians?

If you still think I'm just a nut, then refer to ktog.org and let me know how many people are bitching about their P32s on that site.

I don't have anything against the P32. I personally like them. But just like you, I have a preference. My preference is influenced solely by the wide range of teething problems Kel Tec has had with this particular gun. Maybe after a few years when they get everything worked out on the production side, I'll make the switch and relegate my Guardian to "jewelry" status. Heck, I'd even gladly pay $300 for a perfect one. But until then, I'm giving the mousegun nod to NAA.

Page generated in 0.03554 seconds with 8 queries