View Single Post
Old April 22, 2008, 04:38 PM   #11
MrClean

I carry... almost everywhere. I'll be sworn in on the 17th of May and have even more reason to carry at that point. But I've pretty much always had something close at hand. Times aren't like they use to be. You have kids that have no value for human life at all, can see that every day in the news. Then you have adults that are just a drain on society and keep getting let OUT of prison. Just saw a clip today where a woman was arrested for DUI.... she had 18 prior DUI arrests!!!! EIGHTEEN!?!?!??!?! Why was she not in jail still? How many does a person have to kill to be held accountable? Do we wait UNTIL she kills? Apparently so.

I feel safe in my home. As safe as possible. Let me conclude by saying I'm not a vigilante'. In my prayers (not daily, but I try) I normally ask that I never have to take someone's life or even be faced with that decision. So if I am ever faced with that decision, I feel sure that there will be no other way when I pull that trigger. It's my responsibility and duty to take care of my family. That includes taking care of ME so that nobody else raises my kids but me and my wife.

I wish time was turned back and Bad Guys were easily identified and handled swiftly and firmly. The more society becomes "politically correct" they worse it will get. Bad Guys are bad. Period. I don't give a rat's patootie what color they are or if they are female.

yea yea... preachin to the choir. hehe
ya'll take care out there

Lifetime NRA, USPSA, HCSO, CRS Club

Page generated in 0.02260 seconds with 8 queries