View Single Post
Old December 27, 2008, 12:48 PM   #20
cchardwick

If I lived out there I'd get all the parents together and try to get as many as possible to open carry at the soccer game, that would make a statement!

During the interview you could tell she was like a deer in headlights, she was scared to death and had stagefright big time. Don't take that as her not being smart, she was put in the spotlight in front of the whole world and that in itself would make most people freeze up.

It doesn't matter if what she did was smart or not, it's her legal right to open carry. If more people open carried the bad guy would be less likely to start a confrontation with anyone in my opinion. I think open carry is smarter than concealed. A bad guy is going to confront people no matter what and I bet he would rather confront someone where no guns are present at all. In fact most of the worst crimes and shooting sprees occur in 'gun free zones'. Just one person carrying in a crowd is going to make all the bad guys think twice before doing something stupid. I applaud this lady, way to go soccer mom!

Page generated in 0.03754 seconds with 8 queries