View Single Post
Old September 28, 2001, 04:48 PM   #5

I concur with Dean above. If someone has a personal problem with Gabe, that is not worth mentioning. Gabe and Mad Dog had some personal issues prior to all of this, that is well known, and I don't think it is right to bring it up on a public forum by trashing the guy when he is not here to defend himself. Gabe has always been a good guy. It sounds as if he took workers compensation and they felt it was not warranted. That is not exactly a black and white crime, it could be a misunderstanding since there is a lot of room for interpretation on what is an injury and what is not. The fact that it is grand theft only means he took more than like $400, which is easily understandable if he was getting weekly checks that add up very fast over months and years. Perhaps Gabe stepped on the wrong toes and made someone in admin upset and they decided that he no longer had an injury. Who knows.

One thing I do know is that once Gabe gets out of the prison, he will be an even better and more sought after teacher. Doing a year in the penn tends to give someone credibility when they are teaching self defense. That is nothing to be proud of, but it is a fact.

Page generated in 0.03812 seconds with 8 queries