View Single Post
Old September 28, 2001, 05:41 PM   #9
Dean Speir

Quote:
I posted the link to the original article to satisfy any copyright issues.
Doesn't make it, Kevin… it's theft of Intellectual Property as you should damned well know.

Quote:
Dean ... brings up the subject of Gabe's criminal conviction, and then gets frosted when I discuss it?
Cut the crap, Kevin… I knew Strider was involved with your enterprise, but I had no idea that you were parading here as him. Glad you decided to "out" yourself.

#1: So you posted someone else's material in its entirety under someone else's identity, then grouse about Gabe being involved in some theft from you… and call me hypocritical?!?

#2: I don't have any agenda as far as Gabe goes… you do.

And, Don, with all due respect, it's kinda hard to justify any claim of "high road" here with such total disregard for copyrighted material. If Kevin wants to do that on his own BB, fine, but you put Rich/TFL at risk by allowing the post to stand whole hog like that. It's why I was careful to excerpt the story, and provide the link.

Kevin is gleefully dancing in Gabe's blood here which is pretty disgraceful… Saurez screwed up, got caught, and now he's gonna go for it, a year or otherwise. And I don't think that any of his convictions had anything to do with Maddog Knives.

And "1031," your moral approach is commendable although it's approaching "denial." But the facts are that the authorities had something like 1300-1500 pages of evidence and testimony against Saurez, so this wasn't any misreading of the law or simple misunderstanding.

Page generated in 0.02977 seconds with 8 queries