View Single Post
Old September 28, 2001, 08:28 PM   #13
Double Naught Spy

Okay, I don't care about the petty infighting. All I want to know is how to work the system for more than $100,000 and if I get caught, have some idiot DA or similar bozo just want to try me for multiple misdemeanors instead of a felony. That would almost make crime worthwhile. Sorry, that just sounds so hokey to me. "100K? Yep, misdemeanor. Okay, press the charges..."

As for the intellectual property thing, there are some ways around it. If TFL is profiting from the use of the information in a $$ manner, then it might be a problem. However, if there were trouble on the copyright and TFL was not profiting but presented the information as educational and gave proper credit to the source (as apparently happened here seeing that even the copyright sign shows up!), then it might not be copyright infringement. Similarly, you can photocopy books without violating the copyright so long as the information is for educational or personal use (and there are additional limiting circumstances).

Page generated in 0.03258 seconds with 8 queries