View Single Post
Old September 30, 2001, 11:12 PM   #11
Clayton

PreserveFreedom, Glock wants to sell guns, and they're just like car manufacturers in that they are forced by the industry to claim their products are low maintenance, etc. Whoever wrote the Glock manual doesn't carry a gun in the same world I do, that's for sure.

A manual is a guide, nothing more, nothing less. PM isn't a religion or a science, it's a required chore .

Weapons maintenance is a personal thing, and your specific weapon and the conditions you use it in dictate the schedule and products used.

Like everything else in the world, there is a fine line between too much and not enough .

I've been testing out the MPC FP-10 and PL-10 lubes on my Glocks and my M500MILS, and I'm very happy with it so far. A great company to deal with, too. www.mpc-home.com

Eezox is indeed a good product. It always does well in wear and rust tests. www.eezox.com

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police tested lubes for wear and use in a low temp(-40C) environment, and the only four that were approved for use by the RCMP were Eezox, G96, FP-10, and TW25B.

Last edited by Clayton; October 1, 2001 at 12:24 AM.

Page generated in 0.05265 seconds with 8 queries