View Single Post
Old August 8, 2002, 08:19 PM   #1
nsf003

Nutcase woman harassing me, on high alert.

I was with my friend today riding around town in his car. His girlfriend and her mom were calling him about every 5 minutes telling him to go and pick her up. After I warned him not to, he went over anyway. When we got there, his mother was screaming at me(she is mad because I hang out with my friend and he should spend all of his time with her). She told me that she had stuff on me and was going to ruin me and tell my dad about all of the terrible things I had ever done to anyone. She told my friend to put me in the backseat, which he and I refused. We then left. I told my friend to take me home, because I didn't want to put up with that kind of BS. I went in the house and about 30 seconds later, just as soon as I took my shoes off, the girlfriend's nutcasw mother pulls in and comes up to the door. She started screaming at me and asked me where my dad was. I told her he wasn't there and if she didn't leave that I would call the police. She told me that she would be back and she left. I got all scared, readied my 357 and shotgun, and called my parents. I couldn't reach them so I called both of my grandmas. They made it there in record time. My parents arrived about 45 minutes later. I don't want to be ruined or be in a fight. I try to explain to them that there are days with your friend and days with your girlfriend but they don't get it. What should I do?

nsf

Molon Labe!
Lets Roll!

Page generated in 0.02336 seconds with 8 queries