View Single Post
Old August 8, 2002, 08:44 PM   #3
Sisco

Quote:
She told me that she had stuff on me and was going to ruin me and tell my dad about all of the terrible things I had ever done to anyone
Just how terrible are these things? If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?
Best bet is to come clean with your parents about this stuff, better to hear it from you than through the grapevine.You did the right thing by calling your grandparents, sounds like you have family you can depend on. If the nutcase persists, (and if you've given us all the facts that pertain to this case) inform the cops, get a restraining order if necessary. Granted an order won't stop a determined loony but it's possible it will send a strong enough message that she'll back off.
I won't condem you for having weapons at the ready, most people on this board do. But always remember, deadly force or even the suggestion of it is to be reserved for only the most dire of circumstances.

Page generated in 0.03321 seconds with 8 queries