Thread: Rohrbaugh
View Single Post
Old June 10, 2004, 12:34 AM   #6
P95Carry

Quote:
The capacity is insufficient...the grip is microscopic...the sight radius is too short...the recoil too sharp..
OK so - we have a small 9mm POCKET pistol .... about as small as it gets. It is CNC precision engineered .. and emminently pocketable.

Grips are ''microscopic'' .... well, goes with the territory! Sight radius too short? Of course it's short .. this is a diminutive POCKET pistol. It is intended for close up and personal .. 6+1 capacity! Is that ''insignificant'' .... for a true pocket piece?? Beats my daily carry SP-101 with FIVE.

It weighs in at 12.8 oz without mag and yet is metal ... thru and thru, except for grips.

Recoil??? ....... Sure it is sharp ... not surprising for its size. But in extremis if all you have is a concealable small pistol then R9 will do the job ... and well. It's sight radius is small .. of course it is .. it's a real small gun. Arguably - sights hardly needed at the close up situations where it might be used!

I have one .. and another on the way. Think of it what you will but ... it is remarkable and as far as I am concerned ... it is about the ultimate small 9mm piece.

I was one of the two Jamie referred to .... sorry still that he did not get to shoot it. Later hopefully.
Rohrbaugh interest/ownership? - Rohrbaugh Forum Rohrbaugh R9 FAQ Site

Page generated in 0.03766 seconds with 8 queries