View Single Post
Old March 12, 2006, 03:56 AM   #25
adephue

Patriot45... the nature of your question shows that you possess the capacity to make a good run at a gun business. I am ashamed of Indy_Sig!!! I was born and raised in Indiana (Bloomington) and am pretty sure that Hoosier blood will run through my veins till the day I die. Hoosiers don't treat people like that, unless of course the subject is a basketball rivalry... in which case everyone who cheers for Purdue (:barf can go strait to H... (j/k ) how about we get back to the point.

I having been talking with a buddy of mine who is due to come out of the Marines in a few years. We both would like to own a gun store and have concluded that location isn't your primary concern. The gun shop I currently frequent is about 30 minutes away. It has the largest selection of both guns and accessories around, and that is what brings me back in the door time after time. I can beat thier prices through the internet (barely), BUT... I (and I would assume like many others) would rather chew broken glass than have to wait for a weapon to come in through the mail. I won't buy I weapon that I can't handle right on the spot. Thier inventory is good and most of the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful... except for one guy who will never be the poster-child for customer service.

I guess I haven't said anything much more insightful than anyone else. But my .02 is to not loose sight of what you are trying to do.

Page generated in 0.02301 seconds with 8 queries