View Single Post
Old May 2, 2009, 05:01 PM   #18
ranchman

well I voted I dont give a rip. I guess I voted that because I saw all this coming and stocked up. I know that I would be whining had I NOT seen this coming but I did so it dosent matter.

I think its funny when I see on different forums about ammo updates and stuff. Dont get me wrong I think its cool to look out for one another but what I think is really interesting is when some guys says " Hey I saw this ammo at this place but only took a few so the next guy can have some to". Well a couple of things about that. First, chances are the next guy is not going to do the same thing " IF " he is smart enough. Second, WHEN it comes to it and we have to fight for food or gas or whatever do you think that guy is going to take a little bit and leave some for the next guy? NO!!!!!!!!!! SO if you have a chance to get some ammo DO IT!!! Dont think about it or ask the wife its ok be a man a buy it. Its not going to go bad and it will always hold its value. If anything you might make a few bucks take your wife out to dinner and get some lovin.

Sorry I could go on but I wont. Thats just a little bit on how I feel. IF you guys really need some ammo I can get you some if you NEED it. Or just spend a few hours on the computer and REALLY look for some. I have plenty so I am not going to keep where I get mine a secret. If you want to know I will tell ya.

Bryan

Page generated in 0.03473 seconds with 8 queries