View Single Post
Old July 13, 2000, 01:33 PM   #16
KilgorII

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Meiji_man:
If you in a State that heavily one or the other I can see voting 3rd party to increase the amount of funds for the NEXT campaign. But if your in a swing state the best way to go is to support Bush. Even if you do consider him the lesser of two evils.[/quote]

I agree exactly, I am in Texas and Bush will take it. So I will vote for Harry Browne instead of just piling another insignificant vote on Bush's heap.

I also agree with most of what Jim March says. I am not smearing Bush. I am just posting and citing what the man says. I think he is a hell of a lot better than Gore. But the Libertarian platform is a hell of a lot better than Bush's. Will they win the white house? Not a chance in heck. However, if the bean counters for the Republicans see votes going to the Libertarians then they will adopt some of the Libertarian platform to attract the Libertarian votes. Thus with my vote, I can influence future elections.

Page generated in 0.01947 seconds with 8 queries