View Single Post
Old July 14, 2008, 10:35 AM   #9
azsixshooter

Yeah, I am always happy to welcome new freedom-loving people to our country! Especially gun enthusiasts. But sometimes you gotta stand your ground and fight man. Don't let the antis chase you out of your own country, your own home!

Make a stand, get organized, fight. Break their laws, if you really believe in it, it is worth the fight and worth making sacrifices over. So many people here always say they'd never give up their guns or Molon Labe or "they will have to pry them from my cold dead hands" and all that. That's great but I suspect a lot of those people would bow down and give 'em up though if push came to shove. A lot of gun owners in this country are content with letting others finance the good fight and stand up for our rights. I think someone here has a signature that reads something to the effect of "if you aren't a member of GOA or NRA THANKS FOR NOTHING". That's a great slogan, I love it.

You are on the front line my friend, you have to do something now. Every day you don't fight they get stronger. I would suggest you start some kind of organization, even if it's a small, local shooting club. Get yourselves organized and then turn to other groups for help. Write to the NRA, I'm sure someone there can help give you advice on how to build a resistance. If you don't want to break their laws, study the laws and find loopholes or something to that effect. Start banding together, merging, growing bigger. Teach kids the joys of responsible firearms use and the value of freedom so you can prep the next generation, don't let the antis get ahold of them first and twist their minds. Find literary inspirations too. Train yourselves to recognize tyranny and STAMP IT OUT MERCILESSLY at every opportunity.
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that." --Saul Tigh
http://sargesrollcall.blogspot.com/2...s-no-more.html

Page generated in 0.03554 seconds with 8 queries