View Single Post
Old June 2, 2009, 09:13 AM   #10
tmd11111

Quote:
I just bought a gun safe from these guys and it is really a great safe. Anyone else buy a safe from these guys? I have to admit I never heard of them before but I was doing a google search and ended up reading threads here and found out about them.

To be honest, I was going to buy a safe at Gander Mountain but as I started reading the comments on the different forums, I found that every safe I looked at people were complaining about. And I was surprised that many of the high end gun safes only had 12 ga steel on their bodies which is basically the thinkness of a school locker.

So I found Sturdy Safe thanks to the good comments on this site. I bought a 27"D,36"W,60"H with a 8ga body and not fire lined. 7ga wasn't much more and I thought the fire lining would have taken up too much room and added to much weight to the safe; well now I regret not getting either one added, they really are a great deal I just didn't know at the time. I've priced the ceramic wool and other materials that go into the fire lining and I can't do it myself cheaper. I will enclose it with fire rated drywall and it was the owner of the company who gave me that advice which is great credit upon him since he could have just said it was my problem now.

Things I like about their safes: a simple robust design, heavy gauge steel, reinforced door, a very sharp owner Terry who clearly knows his steel fabrication, made in the USA of US steel, a commercial grade combo box which is also made in the US and all of this for a good price ($2010 with custom shelving added, pistol racks and heater), and obviously great people who love what they do running the business.
Gee, only two post by this guy and both are very similar. This is nothing but someone from this company drumming up business with false testomany.

Don't drink the coolaid

Page generated in 0.02965 seconds with 8 queries