View Single Post
Old November 1, 2007, 08:18 PM   #15
Trebla

Update

Today I ran 400 more rounds thru my PM45 and she spit them out like tobacco. I have a piece of inner tube on the grip and it feels great, kind of like the feeling the K9's grips give you but a little thinner. I noticed that WWB can get your handgun pretty dirty, I guess it was because of the powder and lubricant mixing, on the first outting it was bone dry. The slide is really getting to where I like it (loosey goosey). Kahr recommends using the slide stop to chamber the first round, but I still enjoy the old sling shot method. I practiced double taps slowly and was picking up the front sight rather quickly for the second shot. Ocassionally the slide would automatically go into battery and chamber the first round when I put in a full magazine (with force) while the slide was locked back. I am not concerned because a few of my Kahr's have done this in the past without any malfunctions because of it. I plan on running some Corbon DPX 160gr, Remington Bonded Golden Saber 185, along with some Federal HST 230 +P ammo thru it the next time out. Until then............

Page generated in 0.03273 seconds with 8 queries