View Single Post
Old March 3, 2001, 12:45 PM   #16
Marko Kloos

Quote:
I will be willing to bet you that the ATF or whoever Feds patrol this board have already read this, and already have it on file.
And they will be more suspicious of you than of me for it.
Well, they already have about thirty 4473 forms with all my vital stats,one for every handgun I purchased in the last fourteen months or so. If that doesn't get me on their list, I guess I'll have to earmark more money for guns. They know where to knock if and when they decide to check up on all them guns and all those troublemakers from the gun nut boards. They better start a hiring frenzy soon if that's in the cards: there aren't that many Booze-N-Gun feds out there. Compared to someof the resident TFLers, my gun collection is downright pathetic.

As far as opinions go: they haven't knocked on J.D.Tucille's or L.Neil Smith's doors yet, and those guys write stuff that makes my scribblings look like elementary school love letters to the Feds. If and when they cart those guys off, I'll allow myself a hint of worry.

Quote:
Thanks for being willing to sacrifice all that so that the ones who dont post their plans on a PUBLIC board will have a little more time if TSHTF.
As far as a judge and jury are concerned, the above could have been written by a gifted German Shepherd named Rolf, who posts from an Ethernet-connected Etch-a-Sketch in a nursing home in Dusseldorf. They don't know Lendringser from Adam's housecat...or any of the other members on this board. Besides, they have too much to do with raiding legitimate gun dealers...they don't have time to track down every IP address on this board and try to match it with subscriber information. (But even if they did, that chain of evidence would get laughed out of every court between Miami and Anchorage.)

Quote:
Myself I would never make it publicly known my plan or how I was going to break such laws were they enacted
And why not? As far as the passing of laws is concerned, silence is equal to consent. I make it clear that I will not consent to any future laws along these lines, and that I have no intention of obeying them. At least my future grandchildren will never accuse me of not speaking up. Moral laws derive their legitimacy from the consent of the governed, and there are some laws that I will not consent to.

Quote:
But everybody got the right to freespeech, or so they tell us.
If that was truly the case, and you truly believed that, you wouldn't be concerned about Big Brother reading what you post here...you would speak your mind freely.

Quote:
"while u are burying your head in the sand i will be out doing something about the problem, excuse me if i tramp upon your skull." Guerilla1138
And what will you be doing about the problem, if you fear the other side so much that you can't even speak your mind on an anonymous gun board?

the munchkin wrangler.

Page generated in 0.03711 seconds with 8 queries