View Single Post
Old May 4, 2000, 01:37 AM   #1
ChrisMkIV

Hey guys, I first wanted to tell you how much
your support means to my wife and me, and I never expected to get such an outpouring of support for both of us.

I printed off and read every post to my wife and mother, and about half way thru the stack
of printed posts my wife was all

The results of the fingerprinting and blood anyalisis was presented to me by Lt. George Wintle of The Colony criminal investigations div, The Colony P.D.

They think the attacker was casing the house, and that he was from around the area or spent alot of time in the area.

Lt. Wintle had one of his detectives hand deliver my Colt to the house, the detective was using the identical model for his duty weapon, and commented on how he liked the trigger work I had done to it.(had hell to get the dust from out of the nooks and crannys)

They also returned credit cards he had touched, they found my prints and my wives prints and some smudges, they think he was wearing gloves, that means the crime was premeditated.

They did not return the bloody sheets, all they told us is that they had to hold on to them, earlyer thay told me if they found anything they could use to find out the identity of the attacker, they would have to keep, does that mean they found blood on the sheets that was not my wife's, becuse if so that would lead me to beleive he was hit and bleeding.

Because up til now, I only thought she winged him at best, and another post from www.artbell.com said that even a total miss of the bullet would still have ruptured an eardrum or blinded him in an eye due to muzzle flash and the concution of the blast at the muzzle of the gun.

"So" said the detective at my house "we have
no way to id him in a line up, we have no phyical evedence, and no useable prints, and no unexplaned gunshot wounds at area E.R.'s"

Well, with that said, the Brinks home security systems tech was there by 11:30am that day! we bought(with the help of my younger brother) the top of the line security system.

Motion detectors, window sensors(a tap on the glass will set it off), door sensors, police panic button, keypad in bedroom and in hall next to front door, and in addition, I took that door off it's hinges
and turned it into part of the wall, like I wanted to do long ago.

I want to thank again Sword and Bulldog, mt wife thought your shotgun was a little heavy
Sword, but she said she was happy to have it until she got HER gun back, and everyone else who will help to get me MY gun back!!!

------------------
"The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword, becuse the whole body of the people are armed"
Noah Webster

[This message has been edited by ChrisMkIV (edited May 04, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.02330 seconds with 8 queries