Thread: Income Tax
View Single Post
Old June 30, 2008, 08:33 PM   #24
Darren007

Quote:
Irwin Schiff, the granddaddy of the "we don't really have to pay income taxes" movement served time in federal prison. This is the same kind of silliness that you see with the "Freemen" movement, etc., etc.

Exactly!!!!

We had some of these "Freemen" dorks here in Colorado. They refused to get license plates for their cars and instead put these paper tags on that said "Freemen blah, blah, blah...".....It made the news because they were issued tickets and when they refused to pay the fine, they were arrested.

I watched Aaron Russos video, and what I cant seem to understand, they claim no law exists, yet I found the links I posted earlier in less than 5 secs on google, that clearly show the law and where to find it!!!

His "movie" reminds me of the other "America sucks" conspiracy vids I've seen....

:barf:"TerrorStorm" by Alex Jones= Alarmist, naive and just plain stupid,... and the video is even worse...He thinks 9/11 and the London Bus Bombings were done by the U.S. and British governments. He also claims that North Vietnam never fired a shot at the ships in the Gulf of Tonkin that started the Vietnam War. He also claims that Israeli Fighter Jets, flying with Egyption markings and under orders from the CIA, attacked a U.S. Naval radio vessel so they could go to war with Egypt. If you believe the gov is trying to control you and make you a slave this is your video!!!:barf:

:barf:"Loose Change" by a couple of college idiots= This video has been so thoroughly debunked its not even funny. And yet it keeps getting press, and I still have people asking me..."Did you see Loose Change???...I think the gov did it!!!"...As if the editors of Popular Mechanics didnt put these idiots in their place enough heres another link that debunks every crackpot claim these guys made in the video.....:barf:

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Loosechange is so dumb, its what I now call "college dumb" (thanks Penn&Teller!!!)...CollegeDumb= Something sooo incredibly stupid only a college graduate could have thought or said it.

Page generated in 0.03727 seconds with 8 queries