View Single Post
Old July 17, 2008, 04:23 PM   #19
xrocket

Musketeer

You are right, we are not far apart.

I have waited to make a point thinking a BHO proponent would step forward and engage in a debate which is underlining the New Yorker quote that was published in a Chicago newspaper eight days after 9/11.

The fact that BHO birth father was a Muslim, he was born a Muslim, and educated in a Islamic Madrassa until age eleven play an underlining role in his apologetic reaction to the 9/11 Islamic terrorist attacks on America?

Before anyone jumps on me; I fully acknowledge and accept BHO is now and has been a devout Christian more than twenty years, as is his wife and daughters. I also fully acknowledge that for his teenage years and college years he did not practice any religion as he has stated. That said, the question is;

Will BHO, if elected President of the United States, restrict his responses to Islamic terrorism and in effect soft pedal the War On Terrorism leaving America more venerable than she is today? I believe he will and I think that within a very few short years if not months the President of the United States will face the greatest threat any nation has ever faced in the known history of mankind and it will be Islamic in nature.

What say you?

Page generated in 0.02242 seconds with 8 queries