View Single Post
Old July 17, 2008, 04:45 PM   #20
wpcexpert

Wait, I thought he went to Catholic school...

After the Muslim turn around at age 11, I thought his mother put him in Catholic school, even though she was an Atheist. You see, that's the problem with this man, he will not give a true real answer to his back ground. I can't stand it. Is he muslim? Is he catholic? And I don't call that racist, "Whitie" Hating Church he was a member of, but now denounces, a Christian church.

This man stands in the middle Nowhere and over yonder. He has no real past, I think it's made up as he goes along. There is no real stance on issues either.

I got severly raised for my opinions in another similar thread. I think he is Islamic. I think he is a terrorist sympathiser. I think he will severly damage this country. I also do not think he has near enough experiance to be the President. He's been a Senator for like what, less than 10 years? How exactly does being a senator make you qualified to run a country? At least McCain was commander in the Military. BHO has nothing, accept a silver tongue and sheeps clothing.

He will run this country into the ground.
When once a republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.
- Thomas Jefferson

Page generated in 0.03966 seconds with 8 queries