View Single Post
Old July 15, 2008, 01:13 PM   #31
USAFNoDak

But how long will it take to get his butt back into court? I suspect it will take some time. This appears to me to be an "in your face" stalling tactic to technically avoid infringing upon the second amendment, while he wipes his feet on the right's of the folks in DC. Well, they voted this monster in. I wonder if they'll sit up and beg for more morsels of rights from him and his council of shenanigans. If they continue to vote these people in to office, I have to wonder if they really want their rights protected or not. Unfortunately, this then becomes the majority trampling on the rights of the minority, and that's a big no no in America, according to the Constitution.

It must suck to be a DC resident if you also want to be able to keep and bear arms. Good luck. Your chains are still upon you and the Mayor and his lap dog COP, Cathy Lanier, are doing everything in their power to keep those chains in place. They know they won't have to remove those chains anytime soon.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams.

Page generated in 0.03876 seconds with 8 queries