View Single Post
Old January 9, 2009, 06:56 AM   #14
Headgear

My wife and I don't have any children and no family with children so we have loaded guns all over the house.

We live in the country in southeast IN and there are problems with meth. lab dummies, kicking in peoples doors in the middle of the day and robbing them. One in our area went bad, my wife read about it, now she has a g30 45acp in her desk ready to go.

We have a small electrical contracting business, and she is home keeping the books often when I am gone at meetings etc. With a security alarm, two big great pyrenees dogs and plenty of fire power, I feel better about her being there alone. So does she.

I don,t even have a safe yet. I do need to get one now that I am getting more and better guns. Just bought a g26 and an AR and a Dillon 650. The safe will be the next big purchase. Even then, I probably will not keep all ammo in the safe. My only concern is that some kids ever break in and get a hold of the guns. I think that scares me enough to want a safe, but the loaded 45 is staying in her desk. You just can't cover all the odds!

Page generated in 0.02218 seconds with 8 queries