View Single Post
Old August 3, 1999, 09:44 PM   #12
GuttSmoke

I think we are already in a revolution but not the way you think. We've been in one since the Civil War but it has been a revolution to get away from our original constitution. So really the question should be is there going to be a counter-revolution?

From where I sit I don't think you will see it in our time. I'm willing to bet all my worldly goods that at least 75% of all the members of TFL when push came to shove would give up without a whimper. I don't say this to slap the members in the face. It is just I know human nature and all those with their chest heaved out are full of hot air. Really think about if you revolt there is a good chance that there will be no tomorrows for you. When your dead your dead. No more kisses from the wife, no hugs from your kids, no birthday parties for the grandchildren. Nothing, nada, zip, your worm food,dead. Now ask yourself honestly are you REALLY willing to take that risk? While your reflecting on this think of how many times you've observed something that was really wrong whether at your job, neighborhood, or even your church. When you observed this did you stand up to be counted or did you just hang your head and make excuses. How many of you went to Vietnam knowing it was the wrong thing to do but you went anyway. How many have seen a follow worker unfairly treated or terminated at work but did nothing or been ordered to do something at work which you knew was wrong but you did nothing, because you where afraid to loss your job. Get my point! There really isn't anything wrong with being a sheeple. Hell how do you think we got so far down this wrong road.
The only people who can really be counted on are those like myself who have nothing left to lose. I've lost my job, my wife and my health ain't the best. So death would really be a blessing in disguise."I've decided to live outside the law---it's better defined"

------------------
"Solidarity is the Key"

Page generated in 0.02576 seconds with 8 queries