View Single Post
Old August 4, 1999, 07:25 AM   #21
leedesert

The difference between society today and during the previous reolution is the media. Back then people were informed on politics by town meetings, publications and word of mouth. Today most average Americans are lead by the TV via the media. Most think that by watching the news they are informed on the truth. The bottom line is the freedom that so many died for has been ignored, neglected, and flat out abused. The only way we would see a true revolution is if the government threatened to take our televisions away.
We would not win a revolution unless the guard and reserve were on our side. The advanced weapons technology and recruitment of other NATO countries would tilt the scales that were otherwise even during the last revolution.
I don't mean to sound glum but if it was America against the government we would win. Unfortunatly most of America would follow the CNN god and join the government.

With all this in mind what do we do?
If someone from the government came to take my guns would I fight for them and leave my children fatherless. I don't know.

------------------
"It is easier to get out of jail then it is a morgue"
Live long and defend yourself!
John 3:16

Page generated in 0.02414 seconds with 8 queries