View Single Post
Old August 13, 2002, 10:52 AM   #9
GunGeek

Quote:
Because the Magazines are most likely Illegal. And they do not want any repercussion's from the ATF or there customer's.
Quote:
Maybe there's an issue I don't know about, but I don't have a problem with a company not wanting to partake in potentially (and pretty much assuredly, from what I've ready) illegal business.
Quote:
I'm curious how there are preban mags for the SOCOM since it came out after the ban, and the US Govt (plus HK IIRC) has written letters stating that any "standard capacity" mags are either stolen US property, or post ban, both of which are illegal.
Am I reading this wrong? Everyone seems to be saying cal's is calling the feds to prevent them or thier customers from breaking the law. Now the way I read the first post it was Cal's is calling ATF whenever they think THIER COMPITITION is breaking the law "or preceved to be". Cal's seems to sell thier own mags fine so you can't say all mags are illegal.

Is it up to walmart to call the feds if they think kmart is breaking the law? I don't think so. Cal's needs to mind thier own buisness, and everyone needs to reread the first post carefully before they comment again.

Page generated in 0.02826 seconds with 8 queries