View Single Post
Old August 13, 2002, 08:08 PM   #16
Mylhouse

Rocko.....THANK YOU!

I agree with you 100%! I just can't put together as good an argument as you have just done.

I, for one, will never do business with Cal's, and he can stick it where the sun don't shine.

I have personally met and bought from Robert. I can attest to his character and legitimacy. He met with me in person with his real name, real car, and didn't try to hide anything or sidestep any questions I had.

Robert sells them at GREAT prices! I think that some of you, in some sick, twisted way, want our 'benevolent' gov't to tell you that these mags are illegal because you think the deal is too good to be true and you're too chicken $%#@ to take a chance and buy some of these mags. So you want someone to step in and reassure you that the mags are bunk. Kind of like when you're waffling over a gun purchase that you KNOW is a good deal, but for some reason you're afraid that you're going to get buyer's remorse or something....and then you just hope that someone else will hurry up and buy the gun first so the 'choice' will be made for you already...and you can stop worrying about it.

Why are you idiots that always assume that Robert's mags are illegal so quick to cry foul? And publicly? You keep shouting this crap from the rooftops like it's gospel, and one day you're going to bring down the wrath of the ATF on this matter.

Stand back for a second and let's assume that the mags are legal (even though I already believe them to be). All this fussing over these mags will draw the attention of the JBT's and gun-grabbing polititians. They will see where they left a possible 'loophole' and close it.....quick! Is that what you want to see? More restrictions? Fewer handguns that we can own FULL capacity mags for?:barf:

Page generated in 0.02998 seconds with 8 queries