View Single Post
Old May 11, 2005, 08:09 PM   #8
Biohazrd

The gun owner's of today (that would be you and me) are in peril. Bans, proposed gun limits, gun control laws, gun registration and the infamous class III registration. The second amendment provises that we, as Americans, have the right to keep and bare arms. This amendment does not say "The right to keep and bare arms that we say you can". Men like HST understood this. Our fore-fathers knew this very well. These laws will not stop the use of assault rifles on the police. These laws will not stop the use of handguns in criminal activities. The class III has not stopped the use of full-auto weapons in drive-bys and gang wars. We need men like HST to stand up for us. We need our current "political leaders" to remember why we have our guns. Lets face it, any country stupid enough to invade the US soil would be a land filled with idiots. Lets face it, the average to good hunter can shoot 3" groups at 200+ yards. We are a country of warriors, despite what gun laws they provide. And if they ban the AK and SKS? I say big deal! For every gun they ban, I have another. More powerful. More accurate. When will they stop? Men like HST need to be glorified. They need to be proclaimed a hero for being a true American. Hats off to HST a man who understood us. Fire a round for me to say thanks!
Mosin-Nagant M1891/30 - All Matching
1954 Russian SKS-45 - All Matching
1943 Russian SVT-40 - All Matching

Page generated in 0.01987 seconds with 8 queries