View Single Post
Old September 17, 2011, 12:34 AM   #13
rxakt

pt-58

so far.. here is my issue list:

1. the gun does not like hollow points, fails to feed due to the very steep feeding ramp. (not too big of an issue there as I do not approve of hollow points myself - personally i think its all bs .. 30 plus bucks for 20 rounds, give me a break)
2. the gun spits powder back in my face. this seems to be due to the large gap between the slide and the little black doohickey thing thats mounted to the frame of the pistol. If you look at the back of the gun, you can see all the way through that gap in the rear of the pistol to the front. I looked at my pt-92 and Cougar and that black piece is much thicker and fills that gap. PT-58 does not. Im still considering sending the gun to taurus to get this solved.

3. I have an issue with people that go to forums and rip on certain guns and make others seems so special... based on absolutely nothing. Dont mention customer service as an excuse because all manufacturers suck in that aspect. Do us all a favor and back your comments up by something a little more helpful.

PS - brand name is nothing.. My Stoeger Cheetah is $200 cheaper than your Beretta with the same build quality. And my Taurus pt-92 is better and cheaper than my M92 FS which I sold. PT-92 allowed me to carry the pistol in condition 1, has a lifetime warranty, and shoots more accurately than the Beretta.

Page generated in 0.03742 seconds with 8 queries