View Single Post
Old March 19, 2012, 08:54 PM   #21
evelone

So time to knock down a bit of the Taurus hate here. Did you know Taurus use to build guns for Smith and Wesson as well as Beretta until back in I think 1980 when they actualy bought out the Beretta factory? So all the early Taurus guns are made off the Beretta tools and specs. which is why they are the only company that makes guns that look just like beretta. Ok for about ten years from mid 90's they did indeed have some QC problems there but the current QC is considerably better, as well as a lifetime warranty. How many companies have that?
Anyways a friend of mine has a Taurus pt58 that his father owned than passed on to him thats been around around 20 to 30 years and he has used as his HS gun and range gun for the past 10 years and I dont know how many rounds has passed tru that barrel and it still shoots spot on with zero problems. We just took our guns down to the range a couple of days ago and his pt58 was an absolute joy to shoot. By the way I also own a Taurus which is my first Taurus ever, It's a pt 845 and it was the first time I took it out to the range, just got it a week ago. because of all the Taurus bashing I almost didn't buy it but man It's now my favorite gun I've ever owned.

Page generated in 0.02886 seconds with 8 queries