View Single Post
Old January 11, 2010, 05:49 PM   #11
Sam06

That is a nice lookin little pop gun there with the rare Walnut grips(LOL).

Did you will the H&A? Hammerless?

I am glad you fopund some 38 S&W dies, I have a set that are old as all get out. I got them with a Webley 38 S&W when I was a kid. It was one of the 1st center fire pistols I had. I think I was 14 when I got it from a gun for helping him build a hog pen. I loaded it with 36 cal round balls and red dot powder. It was my goto Coon huntin pistol and it finished off a mess of criters on the trap line. I remember one thing the brass lasted forever. I wish I still had it but it got stolen out of my truck.

I went to a buddy of mines shop and he has a bunch of those Top Break guns. He said he did not want to sell them to me cause he knew I would shoot them and did not want to see me fitted with a hook Its probably for the best as I have more projects than time now.

Good luck and when you get them all together and shooting maybe post a range report on all of them. With photos and Chrony data. It would be a blast to read and see. I get tired of hearing about a 500 S&W pushing 400gr bullets at 27000fps

Take care, Sam

Page generated in 0.02622 seconds with 8 queries