View Single Post
Old January 14, 2009, 07:30 AM   #21
Magnum Wheel Man

thanks for the comments guys... I understand everything, but the slow reaction time on the recall tag ( & how a gun could leave the factory with .017" to .020" of headspace in the 1st place )... I hope the recall tag gets here today

44 AMP...

Quote:
my local gun smith buddy is the one that noticed it,
I wouldn't have noticed it, but with factory loaded cartridges the gun had .017" head space... if the brass were the shortest allowed by the cartridge specs, the gun would have had over .020" head space...

LOWMAX...

the trigger is already awesome... I hope they don't change anything there...

ORIONENGNR...

Quote:
the Customer service person told me that they were running behind the normal 2 week turn around, as they were shutdown for 2 weeks over the holidays, & that I should expect 4-6 weeks turn around on getting my new, yet unfired revolver back
this was ( I assume ) from the time they actually recieve the revolver... it's now been over a week since I talked to them, & I haven't recieved the recall tag yet... I've been expecting it the last 3-4 business days... BTW... "that" 396 is still one of my favorite guns, & IMO, the perfect carry gun... I have no eye deer why you let that one go...

Page generated in 0.04122 seconds with 8 queries