View Single Post
Old June 19, 2007, 09:06 AM   #12
Black Adder LXX

What a messed up, unfortunate situation! Maybe it comes from learning to shoot in the military where a BIG instructor would beat the crap out of you for violating the safety rules, but the OP's story makes me upset.

Unfortunately down here in S Fla, there's no option but ranges (I guess you could go 12 miles out in INTL waters...), so I have to keep my eyes open when I go. Most folks aren't as imbecilic as in this case, but from time to time, you have to elect to leave the line to be safe. If I HAD an option, I would much prefer to go out in the woods/desert, etc where the only idiots are back in the town you came from.

Quote:
By the way, since I'm not too familiar with ranges - I'm curious if irresponsible people are somehow blacklisted from ranges when negligent incidents occur.
Here in S FLA, most ranges will revoke shooting priviliges for those who violate the safety regs.

Page generated in 0.03651 seconds with 8 queries