View Single Post
Old October 13, 2005, 09:48 PM   #21
USP45usp

All good posts, information.

I don't have kids and my home reflects that. I have guns, gun parts, whole guns that are just now parts, just lying around. No kids come to my home.

Yet, in my home, not only the guns that are together and activated but the gun parts and the whole guns in parts are a danger (small objects which can be chocking objects) and I realize this but don't worry due to no kids.

Yet, if I had kids, I would lock up or have unloaded anything that wasn't, in the house. The only loaded gun would be my carry choice of that day. At night, those hand lock safes would be on my nightstand.

Gun safety would be taught as soon as the kid showed any signs of intelligence (as in, understanding, see, I told you I didn't have kids) and before they lost any sign of intelligence, hence teenagers.

As an observation, gun owners aren't adverse to keeping their guns safe from prying fingers, they don't don't like the anti's pushing their laws on them (us). It's not that we don't wish to be smart about how we store guns, we just don't wish to be forced to do it their way and only their way or go to jail/fine).

Wayne

Page generated in 0.02379 seconds with 8 queries