View Single Post
Old April 29, 2009, 09:58 AM   #13
Rescue2

"Good work! I'm glad you updated us! Will she be carrying?"

Thanks. I thought it fitting to describe the closure of that particular chapter of our

As far as carrying, I presume you're implying CCW. Possibly eventually. She hasn't expressed any strong inclination towards carrying concealed (Arizona allows open carry, without the recriminations that seem common place in areas like Milwaukee, Wis.), but that may change.

After her short bit of training at the hands of this particular NRA instructor in our town, she is very comfortable with, and receptive to taking formal classes with him in the future.

Short story there is (hmmm, is there *ever* a short story in my ramblings??) I'll suggest that she take the CCW course, if only to have first hand knowledge of the applicable laws that govern the use of deadly force, and if she takes it the next step further, and actually begins to carry concealed, that will be her decision.

I'll provide the mechanical tools and emotional support, whereas she'll need to acquire the training and knowledge that comes with it.

Time will tell.

Page generated in 0.02765 seconds with 8 queries