View Single Post
Old May 4, 2009, 12:52 AM   #8
JohnKSa
Staff

Quote:
I was using Blazer Brass, not aluminum, just for the record.
That's exactly what you wrote down on the form. I'll have to reprimand my data entry person for typing in the wrong information.

John,
Why did you type in the wrong information? Type something right for a change, we're paying you for this...

There, it's correct now.

By the way, Darren (455sd) was the Glock 17 shooter. For those who haven't memorized the results from last year, his Colt NRM Commander was one of 3 pistols that made it through the 2008 ISHOT1000 with no malfunctions. So this is the second straight malfunction-free year for Darren and his pistols.

And although he was occasionally heard to complain a bit about the Glock trigger, it should be noted that he turned in the fastest times in the match on the timed stages, both at 15 and 25 yards.
Quote:
In lieu of certificates, shooters who performed well or who had guns that performed well, or knew somebody who had a gun that performed well each rec'd a custom fit official commemorative and quite stylish Horn Hill Range IISHOT1000 2009 match shirt.
I was led to believe that the shirts were going to be pink... Words can not describe my disappointment!

For those who weren't there, the folks in the picture, from left to right are:

John/JohnKSa--Ruger P95
Jerry/littlemac (on GT) --Springfield .45
Brian/Double Naught Spy/Match Organizer/Lunch Provider/Shirt Presenter--BHP
Mike--Beretta 92FS INOX
Ken (who didn't shoot but was a great help in running the match)
Denton/Ishtacka--Kimber TLE/RL
Troy/cowboydoc (on Berettaforum)--Beretta PX4C (.40S&W)
Darren/455sd--Glock 17
Steve (who also didn't shoot but did an excellent job of running the timer for the entire match and also in helping out as needed)

Page generated in 0.03321 seconds with 8 queries