View Single Post
Old November 29, 2007, 07:49 AM   #7
alizeefan

22-Mag : I appreciate the suggestion but Australia is so hysterically anti gun that if a member of the public or even the technician i'm guarding see's this and reports me it will be instant dismissal and if the cops find out I can be charged with " going armed in public to create fear or distress " or some B.S like that. I have been in the industry for a decade and take pride in my abilities and study through books and dvd's the work of kelly mccann, andy stanford, clint smith etc who most people in australia have never heard of. I know you guys have a battle with your anti's but being able to simply OWN a semi auto let alone be allowed to carry it for self defense is pure fantasy here. I am very envious and am actually trying to convince the wife to emigrate to the US, the only free country left. galilARM: sorry, we are being issued glocks in either .40 ( as with previous employer ) or 9mm. Just for a bit of useless info this is such a police state that the police decide your issue make. Security officers can only use glock auto pistols or I believe S&W revolvers. You are correct in that it is company policy and not law but the removal of pistol to load chamber if not for "real" probably constitutes a crime.

Page generated in 0.03658 seconds with 8 queries